Showing 1–6 of 7 results
- 200ml/6.76 oz The soothing effect of aloe combined with the powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory action of green tea as well as the cleansing and moisturizing properties of jojoba oil and the catalytic effect of real mastic create a truly effective face scrub. The microparticles from the olive kernels naturally remove impurities, dead cells and open the skin pores while biological extracts naturally moisturize and 'brighten' the skin
- Vegan 15ml/0.50 oz Softens wrinkles, moisturizes, firms and protects sensitive skin around the eye area, providing elasticity, a velvety feel, even colour and lasting brightness
- 15ml/0.50 oz A thin cream that reduces dark circles and swelling around and below the delicate eye area after 40 days of usage. Moisturizes and improves elasticity, giving a bright and youthful look.
- 50ml/1.70 oz Oil-free gel-cream, suitable for oily skin. The presence of bisabolol, famous for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial qualities, helps to improve the appearance of the problematic skin. It also contains panthenol and hyaluronic acid that enhance the skin's moisture levels. It balances oiliness, while prickly pear extract contributes with extremely high content of omega-6 and omega-9 oils, vitamin E and K, amino acids and flavonoids, as well as ingredients with tonic, moisturizing, antioxidant and astringent properties. The cream also contains Q10 coenzyme which promotes anti-aging action and protection.€20.00 Buy now
- Vegan 50ml/1.70 oz A light cream with a light-thin texture that provides a velvety effect. It is compatible with all skin types. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin without leaving any trace of oily residue. The cucumber extract it contains, offers an anti-inflammatory action and promotes skin tightening. It also contains a large amount of Vitamin E, omega -3 oils and antioxidants. Specifically, the coenzyme Q10 is one of the most powerful antioxidants. It contributes in prevention of photoaging and wrinkles, increases moisture, enhances cell repair, protects the cell membrane and reduces damage from the effect of free radicals and environmental pollution.